USGA Handicap Program
WGANJ encourages all members to establish a USGA handicap index. A handicap index enables you to track improvements in your golf game and compete in events with players of different abilities. A USGA Handicap is included in your WGANJ membership fee and registration is available until August 15, 2013.
How Do I Sign Up And Begin To Establish My USGA Handicap Index?
It’s Easy – just follow these simple steps!
Complete the USGA/GHIN registration.
- Within 7-10 days, you will receive notification that your account has been activated. You will be informed of your GHIN # and instructions on how to post scores.
- Play golf and enter scores via the Internet or at any golf course that provides USGA handicap input.
- Receive email notifications at revision periods (usually every two weeks) of changes to your Handicap Index.
- Use your Handicap Index when playing in golfing events and to track your improvement.
- Win Prizes in WGANJ events!
REGISTER NOW - USGA HANDICAP
01 Jan 2013 12:01 AM • N/A
Learn more about the USGA Handicap System