The Best Women's Golf Instruction Program in NJ
Improved Program for 2013
WGANJ provides a 12-week program for the Beginner golfer who has very limited or no experience playing golf. Instruction is provided by PGA and LPGA teaching professionals who have worked with WGANJ to create a program that provides a friendly and fun environment to learn golf. Our beginner program icludes lessons offered either at local golf courses or at a driving range facility and include instruction in golf etiquette, course management, and rules as well as the basics of the short game and the full swing. our program also offers on-course instruction.
A Beginner Golf Outing concludes the season to give you a chance to show off what you have learned.
For 2013, our Beginner Golfer Program is offered at:
- Paramus Golf Course, Paramus, NJ – See details uder "Play Golf"
- Twin Willows Golf Course, Lincoln Park, NJ - See details under "Play Golf"
- Weeks #1 - 4: the focus is on making you comfortable; introducing you to the golf course, golf terms, basic golf etiquette and rules, what to wear, equipment and more! Instruction will also include: Grip and Club Selection; Woods & Drivers; Irons; Chipping and Putting.
- Weeks #5 - 8: one hour "On The Course" group lessons focused on actual playing conditions: getting off the tee, hitting from the fairway and the ruff, getting out of sand, chipping, reading the greens, and more
- Weeks #6 - 12: put your new found knowledge to use as you play a full 9 hole round on the course.
REGISTER FOR THE BEGINNER GOLFER PROGRAM TODAY
Want to Learn More? Additional lessons available directly with the Pros
You can continue your golfing experience by taking additional lessons with one of our golf pros or participate in additional Golf Course Play Opportunities. For 2013, we are still finalizing this offering. Check back for more information.